<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

Doug Kenline noted that I read the Goodyear blog. Yes I do. He also reminded me that I need to give my email address so that people can contact me. Well, I have been making an effort to include my email address, but sometimes I just forget. It is only once in a blue moon that somebody contacts me anyway, and that is a blue, blue moon.

Doug plays an important role here in the blogs. His blogspot is my homepage, and I’ll tell you why. I quit watching network television about three years ago. The surest way to turn your brain to mush is to watch television. If you want to know about events that affect you life, you don’t need to get it from the television, the newspapers, or any other controlled media source. If it is relevant, someone will bring it to your attention, and Doug is really good at steering me in the right direction. He reads all the blogs, and then reports what is relevant. He seems to have sixth sense when it comes to spotting facts in reality. Had it not been for Doug, I would not have found the Goodyear family blog, which is among one of my favorites.

Rose Lear is another one of my favorites. Rose is a fighter, and closing in fast. Today she posted this:

"The action taken today by the Court of the Judiciary has reduced the constitutional oath of office to a frivolous and meaningless ceremonial exercise that now has no value," said the group's president, John Giles.

The issue of the “oath of office” is one of the biggest weapons we have in the arsenal to restore our republic, second only to the money issue. The latter will naturally follow the former. If we could wake the American People from their deep slumber, they would realize that our democratically elected officials are unofficial, and all we have to do is throw them out of the office they are not authorized to occupy.

Of course, there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth when this happens, because it is questionable if any of these CAREER politicians (Not exactly what the founding fathers had in mind) actually know how to produce tradable values in a free enterprise market. Not all politicians are worthless, and if they repent, there are some who might survive. Those who don’t will join the ranks of the unemployed. Today’s politicians should serve two terms. The first in office: the second behind bars. Many of the current politicians are guilty of felony, and need to serve some time.

David Goodyear seems to be a man of virtuous character. At least he is making the move towards silver and gold coin with his support of NORFED although NORFED is not constitutional money in the strict sense. The money has a false value, based on its marketing system, so I can only consider their coin to be of value as a commodity. But who knows, these Liberty Dollars might go down in history and become quite valuable as a collectors item. But I was able to purchase a quantity of their Liberty Dollars for $5.50 as opposed to the $5.80 they were asking for Eagles at the local coin shop, and I used those silver liberties to bail Larry out of jail. We found a bail bondsman who would accept silver, and that is the only thing Larry would allow to be used to post bail. ( I would have let him stay there until the trial, but I was afraid they would kill him, and they almost did)

As a protest, I agree with Norfed. If we want to return to a constitutional form of money, We the People have to do this, because our elected unofficials aren’t going to. Like anyone addicted to drugs, they are addicted to the paper money, and they aren’t about to give up their next fix/paycheck. But I believe if we really understand the issue of paper money, it is the root of most all the problems facing the American People, and the entire planet.

Alan Hacker and Christian Bowman seem to have some disagreements about political parties. I don’t believe I have he right to judge, but I did want to throw one observation into the mix. I am a little like Christian myself. I learned how to perform ten second miracles. What you do is close your eyes, take three deep breaths, and then dump just about everything you have ever been taught in this anticivilization as worthless and meaningless. (Because it generally is) Like Christian, I returned to the anticivilization to try to rescue some folks. Not only have I dumped the Republicans and the Democrats, I have dumped the Libertarians also. The Libertarian party makes the most sense, but then, people are just plain tired of politics, so they aren’t going anywhere. I am Independent American, but then, there is only one individual in the Independent American Party, and it isn’t even registered. I think God is the only one who is going to be able to do anything at this point.

If you follow the money, you find what happened to the Democrat and Republican parties here

“The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.”

Anyone who thinks our elected officials (so called) are running the horse and pony show ensconced on Pennsylvania avenue need to educate themselves about reality. But education is a slow process. I share the same sentiments as David Goodyear on this one. I just don’t know what to do sometimes. It’s like beating you head against a brick wall trying to wake anyone up. It gives me a big headache, has cost me a lot of money, and every day I have thoughts of giving up. You can only preach to family and friend so long, and then you have to let up before they have you committed to a home. But I can’t give up. I made the effort to learn what is happening in reality, and now that I know, I am that much more accountable. And besides, I made a personal commitment to never ever give up until the conspirators are defeated.

Anyway, that’s enough said for now. It’s getting late, so I guess I’ll have to continue tomorrow. But I really feel that somehow, someway, with the help of God, we will get this mess straightened out somehow.

Ron Robinson
Americanfree44@hotmail.com
Get out of debt!
If you have any money in the stock market, get it out NOW! (History repeats itself in regular cycles…Remember the Alamo)

P.S. Lawrence Rey Topham now has a blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats