<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 30, 2003

When I was growing up, I was taught that if I drank or smoked I would go to hell. Why didn't the teach me what evil was?


I spent some time surfing today. Got Prozac?

Look what they are doing to the children. The DCFS is out of control!
Who owns our bodies -- ourselves or the state?

Also, see David Goodyear’s article on “conscription.”

Rumsfeld. Is he conspiring to produce an 80% population reduction? Sounds like accessory to murder to me!
From mass vaccination to aspartame and back again


Jobs are leaving America. Are we already screwed?
Giant sucking sound getting louder


Jobs that are left are given to aliens. Boycott TJ Maxx!
“Aliens” have landed at TJ Maxx


Taking back States rights
Assume the Interposition Now!


Blog hard and fast. We might not have much time left to get the truth out there.
Expanded Patriot Act Reach Would Hit The Net, Too


ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Don’t miss the "Deathbed confession of Jedediah Bartman" - Part 4 from Joseph Almond

Ron Robinson
American Free Enterprise

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats