<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

What Would You Do?

I have little time left before I have to leave, and I was trying to think of what I should report from the watch tower before I abandon the post, and recently I received some inspiration from some little birds.....

What would you do if the economy crashed overnight?

Where would you put your money (which should be silver and gold) in advance to avoid it? If you put you’re money in a foreign currency, how would you access it after an economic collapse?

What would you do for food if the means of transportation was interrupted, or in the event of economic or natural disaster?

How would you protect yourselves if local defense organizations like the FBI and such are dissolved and we are brought into a global defense organization under the guise of fighting terrorists?

What would you do if you only had 43 days left to do it?

What will happen if you continue to uphold the secret combination that seeks your destruction, Skull and Bones, to which both George W. Bush and John F. Kerry belong? You, by your own choice, will be destroyed with it. For God has declared that it will be so, if you do not repent. Republicans and Democrats are upholding that secret combination. Will you?

I know what I have to do. What will you do?

Ron Robinson

A Majority of One


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats