<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Election Decision

I have two obligations to natures creator. First, to understand natural law, and second, to obey it. Natural law is the foundation of my existence that I must build on to insure my survival into the future.

According the code, imbeded in natural law, and to insure the enforcement of that law, it becomes necessary, within the bounds of a constitutional republic, to select the best candidates to secure the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Hence, I have a moral obligation, to myself, to choose the best possible candidates to protect and ensure those rights are secured.

Nobody tells me what to do, and I have a propensity to listen to nobody because natural law gives me agency, and no one should have a legitimate objection if I choose to be a self responsible producer of values as a vehicle to fulfill the purpose of my life; to be happy. But anybody and everybody seem to think they have a right to tell me how to run my live, so
I petitioned anybody and everybody for redress because things have been in opposition to these natural laws, and found it unacceptable how most anybody and everybody has been responding to my petitions. Therefore I have a moral obligation to withhold support for anybody and everybody, and will be voting for nobody this election.

If you don’t agree with my position that’s your problem, because nobody tells me what to do, and that is what works best for me. I am accountable to nobody because existence exists, nobody created it...and unless you would care to argue that existence does not exist, I am accountable to nobody, who organized existence to create the world in which we inhabit.

Nobody’s perfect!

Ron Robinson
A Majority of One

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats