<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Re: Elections

BLUE BLOOD:
Kerry is related to King Harald
TV2 Norway April 22 2004

The Democrat’s president candidate John Kerry is related to King Harald of Norway, and according to one expert, royal relation ensures that he will win the election this fall.

Article here.

A personal message from George Soros

George Soros Has a website here. He also has a blog here.

George says President Bush is endangering our safety, hurting our vital interests, and undermining American Values….

Why should you listen to me? Not because I have a lot of money -- although it helps to get my message out -- but because I have an unusual background and experience that may help throw some light on our predicament.

It is hard to believe that all the accusations I have leveled against President Bush are true. I wish they weren’t because then we wouldn’t be in the predicament in which we find ourselves. There is only one way out. To change leadership and change direction. Fortunately we have a credible – and to me attractive – alternative .I have known John Kerry personally for many years and I think he will make a very good president.

Will the American people listen to this external authority and elect the lesser of two evils? While I agree that we need to change leadership and change direction, I do not agree that Kerry, a member of the most powerful secret society, Skull and Bones, is the answer. Perhaps he is the answer for George Soros and his paper money, but not for America, or the world for that matter. In my opinion, the whole system is broken beyond repair, and must now be replaced with individuals who will honor their oath to the Constitution if our civilization is to survive. We are sailing in uncharted, and will continue to do so with either Bush or Kerry at the helm.

I would welcome your comments at georgesoros.com . I am eager to engage in a critical discussion because the stakes are so high.

Devvy Kidd writes:

The mere thought of Kerry becoming President of this Republic makes me ill. Nothing could be more harmful for this nation than to put these two John's (Kerry & Edwards) in higher office. Kerry adheres to Marxist ideology and Edwards, in addition to being just plain smarmy, hasn't had an original thought pass between his ears in decades. However, the electronic ballot machines will make the next selection for the power brokers who control America's politics and our very lives, so whatever they decide after the battles that are sure to come over vote fraud, is what we'll get.

Read her article here.

I have an inclination to go with Boétie on this one…

"I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break into pieces."
-- Étienne de La Boétie, The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, ca. 1553


Abolish the Federal Reserve, return to silver and gold as money, and restore the Constitution of the United States of America. Anything else comes of evil!

Ron Robinson
A Majority of One

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats