<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Two Days Left - Will Be Leaving the Antivilization

It’s been just a few days over a year since I began this blog. On October 17, 2003, I posted this entry, and most of what I have posted since that time has been and effort to support that entry.

After writing that article, I showed it to several people only to find that most had no clue what I was talking about. I doubt anything has changed all that much since that time, and most would still not understand the implications of what I was writing about. The plans of the parasitical elite ruling class continue to move forward, this nation continues to be destroyed from within, people continue to cling to the false hopes of paper money and refuse to acknowledge the coming economic disasters that are about to ensue, unaware of who it is pulling the strings. In a few days, this nation will purportedly vote for a leader that will continue to serve the parasitical elite. Nothing will change, and millions will die.

Several days ago, on 10/25/04, I posted this article from the New American, which refers to the same issues I linked to last October17th, but I don’t thing anyone made the connection. I don’t believe a single individual read this last weblog entry. The more thing change, the more they stay the same.

Today I was searching for a quote from Mikhail Gorbechev in which he stated that President Bush should be moving to initiate the Kyoto protocols. His comments served to verify this ploy to destroy the industrial base of the United States. Today, we are being ruled by people who have vested financial interests in the profits generated by oil, not for the general welfare of their country. It is greedy corporate capitalism at its height of insanity. These people are being led around by the tail, and the carrot used is paper money. How dumb is that? Don’t they know that throughout history there has never been a paper money system that has NOT failed?

Several days before that, on 10/20/04, I posted a link to the website and weblog for George Soros, and I agreed that there must be a change, but that John Kerry was not the man that would change anything for the better. I really didn’t know that much about the man in the first place, but common sense served its purpose to warn me against listening to this individual. While searching for the quote from Gorbechev, I came across this little ditty:

When I say powerful, I mean just that. These people are coming at us from all sides. I give you one George Soros – a speculator who admits to lining his pockets by bringing down the economies of several nations. Soros has poured millions into the movement, working with his fellow Marxist, Mikhail Gorbechev, the granddaddy of the global warming hoax. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/27/155727.shtml

Still thinking about voting for Kerry? Maybe George will throw you a few scraps on you way to the food line.

Well, that about it for this weblog. I have been planning for some time now to take it down, but I am trying to decide if I should leave what I have posted, and just quit spending my valuable time trying to get anyone else to realize that the ark is sinking. I don’t think the façade will continue to hold back the water much past the November Elections. The day will come when people will finally wake up, but it will be in the midst of economic depression, and the NWO agenda has progressed so far that the only one who will be able to turn the tide is God himself, and I really wonder if he has all that much hope for all his stupid children. The elite want an 80 percent reduction, but if god gets his way, it will likly be more like 99 percent.

Wanna know who is really running this little dog and pony show? Go here. I’ve been trying to warn people for 6 years now, but the vast majority are deaf. Everyone likes to whine and cry about how messed up things are, but when it comes to solving the problem, they all become as ignorant as crack addicts, and go about their business looking for their next fix. Deaf, dumb, and blind cattle waiting to be led to the slaughter. It’s sad that so many will have to die.

Let’s see, I have two more days before I will be leaving. I’ll try to make one final weblog entry, but I’m not sure if I will have the time, and I’m not sure if I will be returning to this place. If allowed, I will return to this physical location. I may not have a choice, but I will not be returning to this anticivilization. Instead, I will be returning to a world that is only ten seconds away; a place I have been, and a place I long to return.

Man is that he might have joy. The purpose of life is to be happy. That is impossible in an anticivilization led by a parasitical elite ruling class, so I will be leaving that world behind. I don’t know why I even bothered to come back in the first place, except I though maybe I could help. Apparently I was mistaken.

Ron Robinson
A majority of One

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats