Saturday, November 27, 2004
why "We the People" must uphold the Constitution of
The United States of America and hold those who violate it accountable.....
0. The invasion of Iraq is illegal within the framework of the laws of the United States Constitution and the United Nations Charter.
1. The invasion of Iraq has been planned for many years by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), an organization founded by a small group of right wing political ideologues and corporate elite dedicated to promoting American global leadership. The PNAC signatories hold the most powerful positions in the current administration and other highly influential political offices. Read their Statement of Principles and note the signatories. Read the PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" for a detail of their military strategy for American global hegemony.
2. Many members of the Bush Administration are convicted criminals. A War Crimes Tribunal held in NYC on August 26, 2004 found many members of the Bush Administration guilty of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and high crimes and misdemeanors for which they are impeachable (audio of Ramsey Clark). The International Criminal Tribunal for Afghanistan convened in Tokyo, 2003 found the Bush Administration guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity for the invasion of Afghanistan. The Brussels Tribunal has conducted "A Hearing on the Project for the New American Century" to discuss the nature of a premeditated, preemptive wars - a "war of aggression" being the highest international crime. In 1992, an International War Crimes Tribunal found the senior officers in the first Bush administration guilty on 19 counts of Crimes Against Peace, War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity and other criminal acts in Violation of the Charter of the United Nations, International Law, The Constitution of the United States and Laws made in Pursuance thereof, for crimes committed during “Operation Desert Storm”. View a list of our `elected' officials, their appointees, and their criminal offenses.
3. There is no degree of separation between the current administration and those who control the means of production, the means of communication, and the military-industrial complex. Those individuals will benefit unfathomably from this and many future wars already planned by the PNAC. View information on who is making the money from the “War on Terrorism”.
4. “We the People” pay for “Operation Iraqi Freedom”, the staging of “multiple theatre wars”, and the killing of the innocent peoples of foreign lands in the name of Freedom and Democracy, while 'elected' officials pass radical legislation taking away our rights and controlling the flow of information.
From the Editor: Post Election Message
What To Do
Uphold the Constitution and
Hold Those Who Violate It Accountable
Vote to Impeach Bush
Know Your rights
Know What's Going On in the World
Know The Candidates and VOTE 2004
Contact your Congressional Reps
Protest the unjust actions of the Bush Administration
Demand accurate reporting from corporate media outlets
BROADCAST THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE