<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Taxes, Testimonies, and Revelations

Re: Taxes, Money, and Secret Combinations...

Sent by e-mail from Larken Rose...

"Mr. Montag, you are looking at a coward. I saw the way things were going, a long time back. I said nothing. I'm one of the innocents who could have spoken up and out when no one would listen to the 'guilty,' but I did not speak and thus became guilty myself. And when finally they set the structure to burn the books, using the firemen, I grunted a few times and subsided, for there were no others grunting or yelling with me, by then. Now it's too late."
-- from Ray Brabury's "Fahrenheit 451

It reminded me of this passage:

"But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood." - Eze 33:6

And by e-mail from Joe Thornton:

“I urge everyone to view, and forward, this video.” Patrick has posted his own comments on this victory here.

I have a question for the tax movement. If there aren’t any Dollars, how can anybody be paying ANY taxes? Today our "paper dollar" or Federal Reserve Note, is an "IOU Nothing." What part of no thing is it that We the People are having such a time understanding?

A Letter to Church Officials

As a high priest am I not a watchman upon the tower unto the house of Israel, to see that there is no evil in the Church?

"Son of Man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me." (Ezekiel 3:17)
[Letter to LDS Church Officials]

The Right to Travel

At issue:

DEMAND FOR PROOF OF JURISDICTION, DUE PROCESS AND EQUAL ROTECTION PURSUANT TO AMENDMENTS I, IV, V, VI. VII, VIII, IX, X, XIII, XIV, AND COROLLARY PROVISIONS OF UTAH’S CONSTITUTION
West Valley City Case No. C 04 06941

This case is being appealed to the Utah Supreme Court.

What time is it?

David Goodyear asked, “Is it Clair Wolfe Time Yet?”

I got about 5 till, except I'm not advocating a shooting war, and the only ammunition that the Commander of the Utah Militia has issued is the BOM. The Constitution is hanging by a single thread, and we're still trying to solve the problem; No Dollars, NO CONSTITUTION.


Ron Robinson
A Majority of One

P.S. My letter to Jon Huntsman Jr. has been deposited with the Utah Supreme Court in conjunction with WVC case No. C 04 06941 (above) If they wont hear the case, it will be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats