<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Whoduthunk?

Gas at $4.00 per gallon in June?

I remember to good old days when my 25 mile daily bicycle rides up the canyon kept me in top physical condition. I have been looking for a good excuse to get back in the groove.

Goldman Sachs bank said in a research report on Thursday that oil markets have entered a "super-spike" period that could see prices rising as high as $105 a barrel. [ABC]

Federal agency says state owes $30.4 million

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has sent the state a bill for $30.4 million for grant money used over six years to buy out or renovate flood-prone properties. [2theadvocate.com]

The unofficial government in Utah just can’t seem to get a grip on the string theory of bogus Federal Government. What is it with FEMA suddenly sucking money back out of the disaster areas? Anybody with any common sense wouldn’t build houses in a desert in Utah where rivers are known to meander in the first place. The only thing I can think of that is more foolish is to expect a drug funded racketeering agency to bail you out without some strings attached, like Utah’s unofficial Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. and his cohorts have done. But then, giving aid and comfort to the enemy is always good for a big promotion, like the unofficial Governor before him.

I’m not sure I would feel safe in a corporate jet with this guy and others who put their blessing on all this unofficial misconduct. I think I would get more mileage out of a bicycle.

And a longer life.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats