<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 01, 2005


The Sausage Factory

At the risk of being repetitive, I’ll post this quote again.....

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury. From that time on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the results that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

The average age of the world's great civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith from spiritual faith to great courage from courage to liberty from liberty to abundance from abundance to selfishness from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy from apathy to dependency from dependency back to bondage."
-- Alexander Fraser Tytler (1742-1813)

My reason for posting this again is two fold. Sometimes we need to hear things multiple times before it sinks in and also because it lends credibility to the observations of Ron Paul in his article The Sausage Factory. If you read his accounting of what went on behind the scenes in the U.S. Congress, you should get a good idea of why I posted the following on Friday, October 17, 2003:

THE TRAP WE MUST AVOID IS IN BELIEVING THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAN BE FIXED

IT CANNOT!

It is of vital importance that a major move be made to replace a criminal government that acts in collusion with monetary and banking systems that regulate the economy, destroy our industrial base, usurp the fruits of our labor, and impose pervasive police-state tactics on sovereign individuals, enslaving us with usury from false notes and securities created out of thin air.

It is of vital importance that We, The People, realize that we do not need the present government that has designed to reduce Americans under absolute Despotism, and that is must now be DISPLACED, and new Guards be instilled for the future security of America, and for the survival of the human family.

That was almost 2 years ago, and I’m sticking to my guns. Only today, things have devolved past the point of circling the bowl. We are now well on our way down the drain! It has gone WAY past the point of reform!

Unless the Neo-Cons and their puppets are thrown out of the offices they obtained by force, fraud, and coercion, and officials appointed until new elections can be held, any efforts of third party political organzations are little more than false hope, wasted time, and doomed to utter failure. You can’t win with a bought-off Congress backed by men in black dresses paid off in false notes of phony Federal Reserve banks under the direction of international bankers.

The only glue left holding the hoax together is the happy idiots who, in their struggle for the legal tender, are not willing to give up their McHouse or the McEUV’s, and are so busy in their struggle they have little time to stop long enough to read the writing on the wall, or investigate the source of the burning coffee. I’m not expecting any help from the affluent types either.

Actually I have worked for them for years, and in return they have paid me no Thing. Actually, I have been paid for one job that I did last year, but in all my working life that was the one and only time I was ever paid in some Thing. My only consolation is in knowing that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. We are living in a time when we possess much, but own little or nothing as so many are about to find out.

This weblog has gone from one of warnings and wake up calls to one of simply documenting the fall of this anticivilization, and with each passing day it gets harder to justify the expense of my most valuable resource, time, over and above doing what is necessary prepare for the inevitable collapse.

How valuable is YOUR time?

I have mentioned before what is know to some as a “ten second miracle.” I have wanted to post something about this for a long time, but realize that to successfully perform this miracle, one must be cognizant of the realities of the present day anticivilization in which we all live and participate. But first it is necessary to understand the cybernetics of the hoax, and that is going to take about six weeks for those who haven’t figured it out yet.

In the next couple of days I will post a link to some information that can radically change your life. In the interim, I might post some information documenting the collapse, but for the next six weeks I will be concentrating more on covering my own backside; a little less altruistic and a little more selfish. At the end of six weeks, I will give you my best exposition on how to dump this anticivilization in ten seconds flat. After that, I will probably leave this blog behind in the pursuit of other things. Perhaps not, but should I choose to continue, it will likely take a radically different direction.

One can only put up with being grounded for so long. I left this anticivilization behind once before about four years ago. Why I returned is something I'm not sure of. Perhaps it is because I have faith in the success-oriented nature of man. But then, like Leonardo Da Vinci once said:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Until tomorrow.....
.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
free hit counter
View My Stats