Saturday, January 31, 2004
"What were you doing, daddy, when the fascist state came in?"
"Oh, well, actually, I was watching football, son."
"It was a very good game that day."
In this year’s Super Bowl, you’ll see ads sponsored by beer companies, tobacco companies, and the Bush White House.
But the ad you’re about to see won’t be among them. CBS refuses to air it.
(The major media is owned in part by the private Federal Reserve banks. Chase Manhattan, for instance, which is a member of the Federal Reserve, itself owns 14% of CBS)
Concerning the Constitution and the Latter Day Saints - A message to the Sisters of Zion
Concerning the United States, the Lord revealed to his prophets that its greatest threat would be a vast, worldwide "secret combination" which would not only threaten the United States but also seek to "overthrow the freedom of all lands. Larry Topham made an attempt to wake the Elders up, but was rejected.
Then, in December 2003 at a current events class I attended, Dr. W. Cleon Skousen made the statement that it would be the wives of the Elders who would wake up when they see what they have done to the children, and then they would wake up their husbands.
We have a window of time, now, in which to bring this to an end. And then the door will close. And the door will close when we have microchipped people.
The day of decision is upon us. We must retrace our way to that place where we missed the road to our salvation. We do not belong on this road to serfdom that leads to a land where men sell their soul for what they call security, but which turns out to be a nightmare in which man is a lost soul without a home. Instead, we belong to a land where individuals act on their own individual authority and harness their own nature to ensure freedom and liberty -- in futurity, for themselves, and all who follow.
The people we send to Washington as the result of our next election will either embrace world government, or reject it.
Ron Robinson - Friday, October 17, 2003
I hope these ladies wake up their husbands soon.
A Majority of One
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
In this interview, David Icke talks about his new book Alice In Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster, and also gives some great information about the change in psychology necessary to defeat the conspirators. This is a long interview, but worth the read.
Here's a few excerpts.....
We're facing a point now that we have a few years-less than five, well less than five-in which to go down the road to freedom by dismantling, by exposure, this global fascist state in the unfolding. Or, we can go the other way and just sit there and acquiesce, and live in a global version of Nazi Germany.
This is a real big time of decision for humanity to make, and they can only make that decision in a balanced way if they have access to all the information, which they don't have at this time.
We've been talking about micro-chipped people, and that agenda, for a long, long time. And now, both in Britain and America, the trials are there, very high profile trials, and families, being microchipped.
We have a window of time, now, in which to bring this to an end. And then the door will close. And the door will close when we have microchipped people.
Inversions of reality...
And, of course, it's not about Homeland Security; it's about Homeland CONTROL! Again, with the symbolism, when you see the word "security", just replace it with "control", and you'll see exactly what the game is.
As people who have investigated this know, the Homeland Security network is connected into FEMA, which is a drug-money-created Illuminati wholly-owned subsidiary, and many of these other organizations all fit into this network, designed to have the military control of America.
And so, when you move your consciousness, the point from which you are observing the world, from WITHIN the world to OUTSIDE it, and you start to look into it, then you are IN the world, physically, through your body, but you're not OF it. And therefore, you see it in a totally different way than does someone who's in it AND of it.
The land, or the place, that the fork in the road will be decided, will not be a physical location; it will be in the minds of all of us. What we need to do is not stockpile weapons, and stockpile food, and get into survival mode; we need to take back control of our minds! That's what we need to do.
You can either look for a solution to something, or you can do the sensible thing, which is that you remove the cause of the problem you want to solve.
The reason that we are in this state, and facing the global fascist state, is that vast billions of people on this planet have given their minds away. They've given their right to think away to external sources, "authorities" in their various forms. What we need to do is to take that power back, and start thinking for ourselves.
This stuff is what inquiring minds need to know. There is another world that is 180 degrees parallel to the one most are living in, and it is only ten seconds away. But you need to learn how to flip your psychology, and stand outside the anticivilization bubble looking in. It can be accessed with a ten second miracle, but that's something I am saving for another day.
Take the red pill here, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
A Majority of One
Thursday, January 22, 2004
While serving as Secretary of Agriculture, Benson also met with many world leaders, some of whom left lasting impressions on him. He appreciated the courage of Israel’s David Ben-Gurion and the principled anti-Communist statesmanship of Free China’s Chiang Kai-shek. He was less enthusiastic about meeting Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev in 1959, during the Communist dictator’s visit to Washington. Asked by Eisenhower to accompany Khrushchev and his entourage on a tour of a USDA station, Benson agreed with extreme reluctance. He was opposed to bringing the boasting tyrant to the United States at all. "My enthusiasm for the project," he later recorded, "could have been put in a small thimble.... [Khrushchev] has about as much conception of right and wrong as a jungle animal." Nevertheless, he made the most of the occasion, unambiguously spelling out the advantages of freedom in a speech at the Plant Industry building to the Communist dictator and his minions. He recalled: "I told about the way research is conducted and how it is carried to the people through our free press; and how new ideas … are freely available to everyone interested.... Our farmers have transformed American agriculture under our capitalistic free enterprise system.... As I finished I thought, And I hope you get the message."
At one point during Khrushchev’s visit, the Soviet Premier boasted to the Agriculture Secretary that Benson’s own grandchildren would live under Communism. Benson replied tartly that he expected to do all in his power to assure that Khrushchev’s and all other grandchildren would live under freedom. The Communist leader then responded in essence, according to Benson’s personal account: "You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism."
See MASTERS OF SEDUCTION, Beguiling Americans Into Slavery and Self-destruction.
"Can the new world order be defeated? Yes! Can Americans save this nation and the world? Absolutely!"
Pass it on.
A Majority of One
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
I took some time tonight to listen to the State of the Union address this evening. I have NEVER heard so many inversions of reality in one sitting! Of course, that was after I read the REAL state of the union here.
The REAL State of the Union Address. (The mainstream one was a fake)
A Majority of One
Monsanto employees and government regulatory agencies
employees are the same people!
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:43:59 -0600
From: Peter Khaled
Subject: Revolving Door - Updated list - FYI
David W. Beier . . .former head of Government Affairs for
Genentech, Inc., . . .now chief domestic policy advisor to Al
Gore, Vice President of the United States.
Linda J. Fisher . . .former Assistant Administrator of the
United States Environmental Protection Agency's Office of
Pollution Prevention, Pesticides, and Toxic Substances, . . .now
Vice President of Government and Public Affairs for Monsanto
Michael A. Friedman, M.D. . . former acting commissioner of
the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Department of Health and Human Services . . .now senior
vice-president for clinical affairs at G. D. Searle & Co., a
pharmaceutical division of Monsanto Corporation.
L. Val Giddings . . . former biotechnology regulator and
(biosafety) negotiator at the United States Department of
Agriculture (USDA/APHIS), . . .now Vice President for Food &
Agriculture of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO).
Marcia Hale . . . former assistant to the President of the
United States and director for intergovernmental affairs, . .
.now Director of International Government Affairs for Monsanto
Michael (Mickey) Kantor. . . former Secretary of the United
States Department of Commerce and former Trade
Representative of the United States, . . .now member of the
board of directors of Monsanto Corporation.
Josh King . . . former director of production for White House
events, . . . now director of global communication in the
Washington, D.C. office of Monsanto Corporation.
Terry Medley . . . former administrator of the Animal and
Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the United States
Department of Agriculture, former chair and vice-chair of the
United States Department of Agriculture Biotechnology Council,
former member of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
food advisory committee, . . . and now Director of Regulatory
and External Affairs of Dupont Corporation's Agricultural
Margaret Miller . . . former chemical laboratory supervisor for
Monsanto, . . .now Deputy Director of Human Food Safety and
Consultative Services, New Animal Drug Evaluation Office,
Center for Veterinary Medicine in the United States Food and
Drug Administration (FDA).*
Michael Phillips . . . recently with the National Academy of
Science Board on Agriculture . . . now head of regulatory affairs
for the Biotechnology Industry Organization.
William D. Ruckelshaus . . . former chief administrator of the
United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), . .
.now (and for the past 12 years) a member of the board of
directors of Monsanto Corporation.
Michael Taylor . . . former legal advisor to the United States
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)'s Bureau of Medical
Devices and Bureau of Foods, later executive assistant to the
Commissioner of the FDA, . . . still later a partner at the law
firm of King & Spaulding where he supervised a nine-lawyer
group whose clients included Monsanto Agricultural Company, .
. . still later Deputy Commissioner for Policy at the United
States Food and Drug Administration, . . . and later with the
law firm of King & Spaulding. . . . now head of the
Washington, D.C. office of Monsanto Corporation.*
Lidia Watrud . . . former microbial biotechnology researcher at
Monsanto Corporation in St. Louis, Missouri, . . .now with the
United States Environmental Protection Agency Environmental
Effects Laboratory, Western Ecology Division.
Jack Watson. . .former chief of staff to the President of the
United States, Jimmy Carter, . . .now a staff lawyer with
Monsanto Corporation in Washington, D.C.
Clayton K. Yeutter . . . former Secretary of the U.S.
Department of Agriculture, former U.S. Trade Representative
(who led the U.S. team in negotiating the U.S. Canada Free
Trade Agreement and helped launch the Uruguay Round of the
GATT negotiations), now a member of the board of directors of
Mycogen Corporation, whose majority owner is Dow
AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical
Larry Zeph . . . former biologist in the Office of Prevention,
Pesticides, and Toxic Substances, U.S. Environmental
Protection Agency, . . . now Regulatory Science Manager at
Pioneer Hi-Bred International.
*Margaret Miller, Michael Taylor, and Suzanne Sechen (an FDA
"primary reviewer for all rbST and other dairy drug production applications"
) were the subjects of a U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) investigation in
1994 for their role in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval of
Posilac, Monsanto Corporation's formulation of recombinant bovine growth
hormone (rbST or rBGH). The GAO Office found "no conflicting financial
interests with respect to the drug's approval" and only "one minor deviation from
now superseded FDA regulations". (Quotations are from the 1994 GAO
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Not so famous…
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the NY Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
David Rockefeller speaking at the Bilderberger meeting in June 1991 in Baden Baden, Germany.
“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”
Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France on May 21, 1992.
"[War with Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times... a New World Order can emerge."
- President George Bush Sr., speech to Congress September 11, 1990 (9/11)
"You know, by the time you become the leader of a country, someone else makes all the decisions."
Bill Clinton, Late August 1998, speaking in Ireland in response to a question as to what would he do if removed from office through impeachment.
From the dust...
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching. It unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. The money powers preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me & the financial institutions at the rear, the latter is my greatest foe. Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." Abraham Lincoln
"TO THE YOUNG AND NAIVE THE OLD AND DECEIVED" "Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR."
David Goodyear wonders why his grandson looks like Gene. LOL, ROTF! Good question for Candie! Does Gene drive a milk truck?
Make sure he is raised on Linux… “Works great. And it's less filling.”
Congratulations to all.
A Majority of One
Sunday, January 18, 2004
The revised Declaration of Independence of 2003 now has a signature page.
Note the following revision:
“The Declaration of Independence which follows is not meant to replace or demean the original in any way, only to contemporize our grievances.”
I put my signature on this, and encourage others give it consideration.
A majority of one
By PATRICK BRETHOUR
Globe and Mail Update
See also Is This the Real Reason for War in Iraq? from Larry Becraft's website.
Alway follow the money.
Friday, January 16, 2004
The following comment comes from this article.
From Michael Shore
The Federal Reserve, which controls the MONEY of the USA is a PRIVATE COMPANY OF A FEW BANKERS and not a government agency. As you can see in the organization chart of the bankers who own the Federal Reserve, the Rothschild banking family are at the top of the organization chart. So, mainly the Rothschild family controls the money of the USA.
The NWO and the US government do not want US citizens to know this. The paper money SCAM is the greatest CRIMINAL CON ever perpetrated on humanity.
Nations, corporations and individuals are kept in huge debt and the bankers collect interest on this trillions of dollars of debt. By keeping everyone in debt, a small group of bankers, members of the ILLUMINATI, can control Nations, corporations and the over 6 billion humans in our world.
The PEOPLE IN THE US, and the world for that matter, can call for the stoppage of the charging of interest on loans by banks. That's right: no more interest on loans by banks, including home loans. Who says you have to pay interest on money borrowed? The criminal bankers who set up the current corrupt criminal MONEY SYSTEM, that's who. It even says in the Bible that you are not allowed to charge interest on money loaned to your fellow human beings. A reasonable, very low simple administration processing fee could be charged instead of the huge amount of interest that accumulates over the term of the loan. This would literally break the stranglehold that the bankers and the New World Order currently have on the people and the governments of the world.
This is one simple method to eliminate the NWO and ILLUMINATI, so we can have a real chance for WORLD PEACE.
I would add that we have to stop using the paper money, and Restore a sound monetary system of value exchange in keeping with the U.S. Constitution. Article 1, Section 8: "The Congress shall have the Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures." Furthermore, "No State shall...coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."
This figure is based on monetary units of no-Thing.
The Federal Reserve is a Secret Combination.
A Majority of One
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
I'm thinking of taking it down as it seems to be a worthless waste of valuable time.
The government is watching this blog. The worlds financial centers are watching this blog. It seems that WE THE PEOPLE are as sound asleep as ever! It is taking far too much of my precious time, and if nobody cares enough to exert the discliplined effort to integrate facts in reality, and insist on cutting off little pieces of the dragons tail in hopes it doesn't bite them, (It's a full course meal right now, no?) I guess I'll just have to leave the herd behind and save my own hide. I'll give it a couple of days and see what happens.
A Little Ditty on Global Warnming – A communitarian HOAX
Inversions of reality!
Your Friend Global Warming
by Ryan McMaken
Not surprisingly, the Academy concluded that more (presumably government) funding is necessary to really understand climate change, and even though they have more questions than answers on the subject of climate change, they recommend that the coercive efforts of governments to vainly attempt to curb global warming continue.
None of this evidence seems to impress the global warming crowd which continues to repeat to itself that global warming is an unprecedented phenomenon sure to destroy all life as we know it. What is most vexing is how the threat of global cooling is simply shrugged off by environmentalists. For some reason, the idea of living under a sheet of ice disturbs environmentalists less than the idea of an increase in arable land and a decline in deadly cold temperatures.
Is a New Ice Age Under Way?
by Laurence Hecht
“Watch out, Al Gore. The glaciers will get you!” With that appended note, my friend, retired field geologist Jack Sauers, forwarded to me a report that should have been a lead item in every newspaper in the world. It was the news that the best-measured glacier in North America, the Nisqually on Mount Rainier, has been growing since 1931.
17,000 scientists declare that global warming is a lie!
Oregon Instituteof Science and Medicine
The global warming hypothesis has failed every relevant experimental test. It lives on only in the dreams of anti-technologists and population reduction advocates. The United States is very close to adopting an international agreement that would ration the use of energy and of technologies that depend upon coal, oil, and natural gas and some other organic compounds.
This treaty is, in our opinion, based upon flawed ideas. Research data on climate change do not show that human use of hydrocarbons is harmful. To the contrary, there is good evidence that increased atmospheric carbon dioxide is eviromentally helpful.
Re-posted...with shouting! (I will link this document up at some time in the future.)
Friday, October 17, 2003
The Declaration of Independence
IN CONGRESS July 4, 1776.
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Ninety years of the FRS/IRS criminality constitutes A Long Train of Abuses!
This Is Your Wake Up Call.
This nation has forgotten our duty and responsibilities to our children and has instead enslaved them with debt bondage.
Creating SOMETHING from NOTHING is a violation of natural law and is nothing more than a reality created in the mind.
Federal Reserve Notes = No-thing + Usury = Slavery
Gold and Silver Coin = Tangible Wealth = Constitutional = Liberty
"The only justifiable purpose of political institutions is to insure the unhindered development of the individual." Albert Einstein
What happens when government ignores or defaults upon its prime responsibility -- defaults upon law enforcement that protects the life-and-property rights of each citizen? Such government becomes the source of social decay that if unchecked leads ultimately to the trashing of that government’s jurisdiction be it a small community, a small country, mighty America, and the entire world.
The task and responsibility to make conscious life happily creative and forever imperishable falls upon the conscious individual to harness his or her nature in a Constitutional Republic governed by natural law that protect individual life and property rights.
Lasting values accrue from neither politics nor philosophy, but from natural law integrated with commonsense reality and historical knowledge. The best historical example we see of voluntary union among diverse individuals occurred in America between 1620 and 1789. Americans knew and appreciated the principle of self-government with union. America’s founding fathers didn't get their wisdom from arguing philosophy or manipulating politics, but from understanding natural law and factual history back to classical Rome and Greece. They sought to sweep away philosophy and politics with common sense.The Founding Fathers created a constitutional republic, which protects every citizen's private property and which forbids direct taxation of the people. For the last nine decades, Communitarians have been using the income tax to usurp all capital from the owners of private property, and they advocate democracy because it permits them to achieve a gradual transition from free enterprise capitalism into socialism and from socialism into communism.
"Gentlemen, Comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep." Mikhail Gorbachev, in addressing the Soviet Politburo in November of 1987
Presently, the constitution has been thrown out the window, the Republic shoved aside and replaced with a democracy. (Mob Rule!) The thing is; most people in this country remain unaware that this is so because they simply do not know the truth - what lies beyond the myths. Your democratic elected servants are not going to tell you either, for they are dependent on the fraudulent Federal Reserve Mob for their sustenance.
What happens when we surrender our free agency to external authority? We deny the very nature of our existence! The psychological warfare being used to subjugate Americans has been successful in that few today are able to grasp the concepts that reveal the divinity of the individual, and the power to control destiny. When confronted with the reality of our prevailing political and financial structure, most make a choice to live in denial because it doesn’t fit the picture of reality that has been created for them. This cognitive dissonance, these mind created realities, are the most prevalent psychological disturbances affecting people today. These false illusions are cultured by a demagogue of politicians, journalists, and academics that propagate criminal-minded socialistic thinking throughout the populace. Most everyone today suffers, to some degree, by acting on these false realities executed through an incestuously corrupt judicial system and its armed enforcers.
The parasitical elite employ these socialist/fascist stratagems as weapons to destroy our Constitutional Republic. In their world of non sequiturs and illusions, these organized criminals dishonestly manipulate approaches to life, society, and law. With false notions and inversions of reality, they make good appear evil, and evil appear good -- the innocent appear guilty, and the guilty appear innocent. This platonic circular approach has been employed for over 2,500 years, resulting not in civilizations, but upside down anti-civilizations that perennially fall to destruction and death. But today, with the advent of chemical, biological, and radiological weapons, the whole human family could perish, as if it never existed -- anytime within the next decade!
Only one approach to life is practical and beneficial. A consistently rational digital/linear approach based on natural law combined with hard facts and fully integrated honesty.
What can prevent America’s bankrupt personal and corporate balance sheets from spiraling into a long-term liquidity and depression, starting perhaps in 2003? Can America pull out of its long-term decline commencing in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act, and culminating in the 1990s Clinton/Greenspan/Rubin-inspired era of political/criminal entrepreneurship -- from Enron/WorldCom business schemes to Medicare/Social-Security government ponzi schemes? It is vitally important that the public realize the width, breadth, and depth of the governments accounting frauds, from the Department of Education to the General Accounting Office that are many times more destructive to America’s long-term economy and security than are all Clinton/Greenspan/Rubin birthed “new-economy” corporate frauds and criminalities combined.
If we want to protect our freedom, then we must eliminate the ruling elite's financial power base by dispensing with the Income Tax and the Federal Reserve System, the invisible government, and replace it with a financial structure which is in keeping with the U.S. Constitution. Article 1, Section 8 states: "The Congress shall have the Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures." Furthermore, "No State shall...coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."
Restoring a sound monetary system of value exchange would allow us to take back our social and cultural institutions, including the schools and universities, the media, and the entertainment industry which have been controlled and subverted by tax-exempt foundations.
Such property-rights justice combined with terminating a corrupt judicial system, and the insanely destructive Republican “war on drugs” and its irrational anti-drug laws, would not only dramatically cut crime rates, police abuses, and drug pushing onto America’s youth, but would also cut the financial lifelines of terrorists and tyrants worldwide. The drug war has been used to destroy our Constitutional Republic and usurp property in the same manner as the income tax and now Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, and the New World Order.
Eliminating force backed burdensome income taxes would promptly boom entrepreneurial enterprises, big and small businesses, the professions, the arts, to boom the prosperity and quality of life for everyone. Realize how the lower and middle income classes -- those who most avidly demand redistributions of wealth via graduated income taxes -- would benefit the most by eliminating the banditry of earned-income taxation -- taxation that destroys job-and-wealth-creating earnings, savings, investments, capital, and the most precious commodity of all......TIME, our most valuable resource! Realize how free enterprise capitalism, based on the natural law excess produced by individuals exercising free agency, in a constitutional republic, would provide for all the needs of all the human family of planet Earth, now and for all eternity.
Will people wake up and recognize the damage caused by career politicians? Maybe. Is it necessary that we suffer the consequences of economic collapse and depression? Probably! Will the people recognize that these despots rely on ignorance and apathy to leech off our productive efforts and usurp bogus un-earned livelihoods? Should we continue to attempt to reform the system? We The People have petitioned these career politicians. They ignore our petitions. Enough is enough!
THE TRAP WE MUST AVOID IS IN BELIEVING THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAN BE FIXED
It is of vital importance that the general public harness the unalienable authority of the individual, with union, and develop effective strategies to deal with socialist force backed government agencies such as the IRS, SSA, OSHA, EPA, BATF, DEA, NEA, BLM, and now the United Nations and the New World Order that threaten to extinguish the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness, and deliver eternal damnation to all the inhabitants of the earth. The danger is imminent.
It is of vital importance that the general public seizes the unalienable authority of the individual, with union, to devise effective strategies for dealing with the Federal Reserve System as a supposed "agency of the government". Thomas Jefferson warned against this when he said: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
It is of vital importance that the general public exercise the unalienable authority to devise effective strategies for dealing with the elite ruling class, a fatal parasite whose tentacles reach into every aspect of American life, and stretch to entangle the entire planet led by a disintegrating democratic American Empire infested with criminal minded authorities and their agents of force.
It is of vital importance that a major move be made to replace a criminal government that acts in collusion with monetary and banking systems that regulate the economy, destroy our industrial base, usurp the fruits of our labor, and impose pervasive police-state tactics on sovereign individuals, enslaving us with usury from false notes and securities created out of thin air.
The innocent must never again answer to the guilty. Rather, the innocent must take the responsibility to prosecute the guilty, and restore a Constitutional Republic free of force, fraud, and coercion.
It is of vital importance that We, The People, realize that we do not need the present government that has designed to reduce Americans under absolute Despotism, and that is must now be DISPLACED, and new guards be instilled for the future security of America, and for the survival of the human family.
"True law is right reason in agreement with nature, universal, consistent, everlasting, whose nature is to advocate duty by prescription and to deter wrongdoing by prohibition."
Cicero 51 B.C.
We The People Must Now Make a Choice
The day of decision is upon us. We must retrace our way to that place where we missed the road to our salvation. We do not belong on this road to serfdom that leads to a land where men sell their soul for what they call security, but which turns out to be a nightmare in which man is a lost soul without a home. Instead, we belong to a land where individuals act on their own individual authority and harness their own nature to ensure freedom and liberty -- in futurity, for themselves, and all who follow.
Who will win Earth's final battle between Good and Evil?
What kind of American are you?
THE HOUR IS LATE!
We The People have the legal and constitutional (not to mention God given) authority to displace the parasitical career politicians, expel the criminal "invisible" government from the land of our inheritance, instill new guards for our future security, and restore a Constitutional Republic. We The People literally hold the future of the world in our hands. The people we send to Washington as the result of our next election will either embrace world government, or reject it. It is up to YOU.
posted on 01/11/2004 12:50 AM by James_Jaeger
The below questions in connection with SWISS BANKS, were forwarded to me by a thoughtful associate. Although some of them sound a little radical, most of them are questions I have wondered about over the years. Unless we know how and why money is allocated on a global scale, I don't see how we can control the DANGEROUS FUTURES this site attempts to address. - JJ
QUESTIONS THE SWISS BANKS MUST ANSWER ABOUT GLOBAL FINANCIAL TERRORISM!
1. Why are the Swiss Banks, without any foreign retail outlets, the world’s largest asset managers/creditors (and the only banks that have no third party debts) whose assets exceed the total Third World debt a hundred times over? Is this why Swiss bank apologists extensively promote “free” trade and “the free market economy” as well as promote “globalization” while counting the loot in their brown envelopes?
2. How much direct/indirect/nominee tax-evasion/transfer-pricing/crime money/assets from fictitious business deals/transactions to drugs/arms/prostitution/property crime do the Swiss banks siphon off every year? How can such illicit money be distinguished from that of ordinary/legal businesses, savers, pension funds and investors?
3. How many letterbox companies are operated in Zug, Zurich, Fribourg and other Swiss Cantons that specialize in facilitating international money laundering/transfer-pricing/tax-evasion/crime money flight that ends up in Swiss banks?
4. How much foreign money/assets have overall been transferred/deposited/laundered/stashed away in Swiss banks since 1914?
5. How many secret/nominee number accounts do the Swiss banks operate? Credit Suisse, the smaller of the two Swiss banks, admits to 70 million numbered accounts with minimum assets in excess of USD 1 million each amounting to more than USD 70 trillion without counting the ordinary accounts. UBS is at least twice as gigantic.
6. Why has the international media, through which the Swiss banks incite global money laundering, not (so far) been held responsible?
7. Why did the Swiss banks admit that every day more than 54,000 humans die from malnutrition (up from 10,000 a day in 1970) and more than 1000 million humans (1billion) must subsist on less than 1USD a day? 20% (of which 2% own 90%) of humans own 80% of global assets and income, consume 80% of resources, cause 80% of planet/habitat/bio-diversity destruction, 80% of global pollution and waste laying (ref. Swiss Bank Corporation – now UBS AG – Corporate Economic Services, November 1996) According to the Swiss based IUCN only some 5% of global land space remains as Nature in the form of natural habitat; the remaining 95% are already invaded, occupied, polluted, contaminated, poisoned and turned into a gigantic global agro-factory to feed, house, clothe, employ, transport, defend, entertain and genetically engineer ever more humans!
8. Why do the Swiss bank controlled/indebted lackey media like CNN, Fox/Sky, TV5, NTV, BBC World service, Time, TV7, The Economist, the FT (Pearson Group), The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, and all the other sycophants prefer to fence the stolen money via dishonest, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, cynical and false advertising rather than expose the truth?
9. What is the direct correlation between increasing global poverty, hunger, exploitation, oppression, deprivation and infrastructure deterioration/collapse and Swiss bank originated Swiss wealth and prosperity? Why can the Swiss afford to employ more than 2 million foreigners to do their dirty work? These are the economic migrants who see the “western media glorified mass-consumption enslavement as a panacea of bliss and “freedom”…yes, freedom to buy your share of planet/habitat destruction, deforestation, desertification, pollution, waste laying and exploitation.
10. What are the methods used by the Swiss banks to entice, siphon off, receive, stash away, launder the world’s savings, pension-funds, back-handers, commissions, income-excesses, black/crime money in breach of national and international money-laundering/offshore/tax and insider laws?
11. What is the extent of connivance/collusion/participation of law-enforcement agencies/regulatory authorities/academic institutions/governments/United Nations/European Commission/bureaucrats in aiding and abetting the Swiss banks breaching such laws?
12. What is Romano Prodi (EU Commission President), Xavier Solano (self-styled EU Foreign Policy Chief), Silvio Berlusconi (Dictator of Italy and holder of 6 year jail sentence for corruption), Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister) Helmut Kohl (former German Chancellor), Milosevic (former Banker and dictator), Kofi Annan (President United Nations), Adolf Ogi (former shoe polish salesman/Swiss President now Olympic Committee Chairman), Ken Livingstone (Capitalist Mayor of London/Sponsor of Tower of Babylon), The Hinduja Brothers (typical Swiss bank clients), Lord Sainsbury (greengrocer), General Pinochet (ex murderer/arms dealer/dictator), Fujimori (ex wheeler/dealer/Peruvian PM), Lord Brittan (former EU Commissioner), Alan Greenspan (Chairman Federal Reserve), Wim Duisenberg (President EU Central bank) Eddie George (Chairman Bank of England) and virtually every South
American/African Leader/drugs/arms dealer, the IMF, the World Bank, the EIB, EBRD etc. connection with the Swiss banks and in also the BIS (Bank for International Settlements in Basel)? Is that why the Basel Chernobyl was never exposed?
13. Why are the World Trade Organization, the World Economic Forum, the Commission on Global Governance, the Olympic Committee, the Economic Commission for Europe, the United Nations Research Institute for Social
Development, the International Labor Office, the Center for Human Rights, FIFA and all the other UN playboy organizations headquartered in the dope-infested, corrupt Geneva money-laundry? Is it because it’s more convenient for laundry visits/ banking all the brown envelopes on top of the tax-free salaries, tax-free shopping and expense accounts?
14. Why has the Swiss puppet-government legalized narcotics when the whole world is trying to combat drug addiction; to incite other governments to follow and keep the ignorant masses stoned so they don’t know/understand what their Swiss bank sponsored/corrupted Fuehrers are doing to the planet and to justify laundering all the proceeds and keep their drugs cartels thriving?
15. Why did former Swiss Cabinet Minister Kopp resign following her lawyer husband’s confession that he had laundered hundreds of millions of dollars of drugs money for the Swiss banks? Why was nobody ever charged?
16. Why do the Swiss banks own the London Stock Exchange and the so-called regulatory authority FSA (both limited companies)?
17. What is the lever-action the Swiss banks use to manipulate the global stock, commodity, foreign exchange and debt markets?
18. What is the “long/short,” derivatives, options, futures, warrants and other Swiss based “Game Institute” theories based global fraud and deception position of the Swiss banks in respect of major global corporations, commodities and foreign exchange at any one time?
19. How were the Swiss banks in particular UBS AG involved in the collapse of ENRON? How are the mutually co-ordinated counter-trades that facilitated the theft of hundreds of millions of dollars by the Swiss bank insiders/manipulators for the benefit of Enron bosses and associates to facilitate UBS taking over Enron’s global oil/gas trading and thereby controlling the world’s energy markets as well, being investigated? What similar tricks did the Swiss banks use to bankrupt/defraud AIB, Barings, Paine Webber and other victims?
20. What is the control the Swiss banks exert over governments, other banks, bureaucrats, board of directors, universities, institutes etc. during the time they control their debts, shares, stock and politics?
21. What is the Swiss banks’ control over the Swiss universities and corrupt Reading University’s ISMA Center where they teach you how to stuff brown envelopes (largely their own) steal, rob and cheat clients, massage accounts, develop easily saleable scientific/technological crap and anything that can be flogged/traded/manipulated/infiltrated/corrupted on the globalised markets?
22. Why is UBS AG (aka UBS Warburg/UBS Warburg Dillon Read/UBS Paine Webber/UBS Phillips & Drew/UBS GAM Asset Management and thousands of subsidiary companies and Cartel associates) “audited” by Ernst & Young (aka CAP GEMINI Ernst & Young) which is owned by ATAG AG of Switzerland which is owned by Swiss Bank Corporation which is now owned by UBS AG? Why is UBS AG subsidiary ATAG Ernst & Young also “auditing” the Swiss National Bank whose assets consist entirely of the stolen Nazi gold?
23. Since when is it legal/acceptable that Banks are audited by their own subsidiary companies staffed by their own bank employee lackeys?
24. Why have the so-called Swiss bank “auditors” failed to uncover the massive theft of savings/pensions/the holocaust billions and the massive proceeds from drugs/arms/crime since the First World War that has enabled the Swiss banks to buy up the world? The fact is that any organization/corporation/authority that is “audited” by Ernst & Young or involved with CAP GEMINI is in fact a UBS vassal/lackey subsidiary.
25. Why is it a criminal offence in Switzerland to disclose criminal offences committed by a Swiss employer; is it to protect the Banks’ criminal money laundering/transfer-pricing scams and to whitewash Switzerland’s global extortion/price-fixing rackets?
26. Is it to protect the country’s mushrooming “legal/accountancy” practices that act as money-laundries on behalf of the Swiss banks?
27. What is the purpose of secret number accounts/letterbox companies other than to protect the criminals that set them up/use them?
28. What is the purpose of the Swiss banks Zurich Financial Services Group/Private Banking/AMFQ-CH6 extortion racket that consists of unlicensed traders/insiders/manipulators/racketeers with the specific intention to manipulate the global markets with the money stolen from clients?
29. Who are the Swiss bank racketeers/market manipulators/insiders/unlicensed traders that operate under assumed/false names manipulating the global stock/commodity/foreign exchange markets from their Zurich money laundry?
30. What is the connection between former Presidents Reagan/Bush and the Swiss bank Asbestos Billionaire who flew them in his private jet to the RIO SUMMIT on behalf of his so-called “World Business Council for sustainable Development” that advocates growing the planet-destructive world economy in expectation of a world population of at least 12 billion humans of which 6 billion to be herded into Texas?
31. Why are the world’s largest cartel/price fixing operators like De Beers, Michelin, Pirelli, Ikea, Dunhill, Roche, Ciba, Lonza, Nestle, Winterthur, ABB, ENRON, Swiss Re, Zurich Financial Services, British American Tobacco, Phillip Morris, Novartis, Cargill, CSFB/Credit Suisse, Holderbank Corporation (the world’s largest cement producer), ADIA (the world’s largest job agency) to name just a tiny few operating via Swiss letterbox companies that facilitate untraceable transfer-pricing, price-fixing and money-laundering which leave the profits in Swiss francs in Swiss banks?
32. Why have all major and Third World currencies been ongoingly devalued against the Swiss franc by more than 1000% since 1939?
33. What is the Swiss banks involvement in the bankruptcy of England in the 1970s under PM Harold Wilson and its current staggering indebtedness to the Swiss banks and that of the Argentine and previously Brazil, Thailand, Russia, Mexico etc.
34. Why do the world’s political/military/criminal/feudal/entertainment “elites/thieves” hide their fortunes in secret Swiss bank accounts?
35. Why is the Brazilian Development bank run by a UBS Warburg lackey? Why is Swiss banker Ackerman running Deutsche Bank?
36. What other governments, institutions, banks and corporations are run by Swiss bank lackeys?
37. Swiss prosecutor Carla Ponte (with a little help from Swiss Professor Ziegler) tried to investigate the Swiss banks and what happened: she was shoved off to The Hague to prosecute Milosevic and Ziegler was put under house-arrest at Geneva university while the Swiss banks continue to finance their rackets with the stolen Milosevic millions. Why?
38. What other law enforcement people either today work as paid Swiss bank lackeys or have been shoved off into exile from duty? Increasing violence by braindead/illiterate/robotised police accompanied by Hitler’s favorite vehicles against peaceful demonstrators shows the total corruption/fascist terrorism of law enforcement and feudal governments acting to protect the globalised Swiss bank crime rackets. Is this okay?
39. What trade union people today either work as paid Swiss bank lackeys or have been shoved off into exile from duty? Ever lower wages/higher taxes for workers and ever higher tax-free emoluments/backhanders/commissions/pensions/share options/expenses-paid feudal lifestyles for parasitic directors/politicians/bureaucrats demonstrate collusion by the trade unions with the global racketeers.
40. Why was UBS Warburg chosen to bring British Rail track to the market and allowed to make billions while letting rail track go bust? Why is British Rail track financing the new London Tower of Babylon under London Capitalist Mayor Livingstone when the dilapidated British rail system/stations are falling apart from disrepair and lack of maintenance, retro-fitting and investment?
41. What undertaking did PM Toni Blair have to give to the Swiss bank-controlled London City Financiers so they would let him win the election via their lackey newspapers and media?
42. Was privatization of the health service, the police, the legal system, the Royal Family and local authorities à la British Rail the deal that gave Toni the craved power?
43. Which global accountancy/law firm has no dependency/lackey connection with the Swiss banks (we know it went out of business a long time ago) while the others are smoothing the way for total Swiss bank financed planet destruction/money-laundering/transfer-pricing/insi der-dealing legalization?
44. Why did the Swiss banks order that the fatal Swissair crash aircraft be left on the bottom of the ocean with a major haul of diamonds, Picassos, billions of cash, apart from 275 dead bodies? Was it because they did not fancy the international money-laundry questions that might be asked? And why had Swissair been forced to hand over its aircraft to the Swiss banks just ahead of going bankrupt to avoid the liability claims? And why are these aircraft now handed to the new “Swiss” airline that has been set up by the Swiss banks to bring in the laundry from all over the world?
45. Why would the Federal Reserve Banks of the USA license such Swiss racketeers/money-launderers/insiders/market-manipu lators that pretend to be banks?
46. For centuries humans have been enslaved/raped/exploited by the land-owning feudal masters through bondage. Hierarchical feudalism has been resurrected by the Swiss banks based on derivatives/options/warrants/futures/money-launder ing/transfer-pricing scams etc. that the Swiss banks invented under the pretense of protecting their clients from the ravages of market manipulators/Boiler room crooks. Instead the Swiss banks have used these instruments of theft to defraud savers, pensioners, private banking clients who are entrapped hostages to the pre-calculated global market manipulations that the Swiss bank Zurich Treasury insiders/racketeers impose with criminal intent to enrich themselves on the global markets. It has made the Swiss banks the biggest global financial racketeering empires that ever ruled the world and Switzerland the world’s richest country; it’s wealth, statistically massaged to suit world opinion like all Swiss propaganda is hidden in secret, untraceable number accounts and letterbox companies. Officially average Swiss wealth is 250,000 USD per capita (after deduction of all debts). That makes the Swiss a mere 1000 times more wealthy than the annual income and 250,000 times more wealthy on an asset basis of the average African. Swiss-massaged income statistics show per capita Swiss income on a mere 45,000 USD p.a. It’s the expense accounts that matter and the annual millions that go straight into secret number accounts/letterbox companies.
47. Why would Switzerland without any natural resources, a country that chose to do mercenary military slaughtering for centuries for foreign powers, that sent its daughters abroad as scullery maids (now they’re call girls for the United Nations) and its sons as chimney sweeps (now they are money-launderers) be today the world’s richest nation with the lowest taxes in the world yet have the most sophisticated, meticulous infra-structure of any nation?
48. Who are the gnomes of Zurich that nobody has ever seen, talked to or interviewed that are behind the Swiss banks and their scams?
49. Is it because the gnomes of Zurich have found that well-educated, knowledgeable people can be bought like candy and manipulated like puppets and if paid well enough they could become as crooked as the gnomes of Zurich themselves assisting in re-creating a notorious, corrupt global Batista economy.
50. The Swiss banks have created and abused the globalised “free” market economy by systemically and systematically raping, enslaving and corrupting the dependency their rackets inflict on their victims; thereby re-creating a notorious, corrupt global Batista economy that must now be stopped: The Nazis ultimately failed in their attempt to rule the world; it’s outrageous that the International Community should let the Swiss Nazi bankers get away with it.
51. It’s time to break up the Swiss banks. Hand back the foreign subsidiaries and cartel associates to the countries from where they were purchased with the stolen money. Make secret number accounts illegal. Pay back the stolen savings and pensions. Distribute the laundered trillions to the poor in the Third world (not their leaders or it’ll go straight back to Zurich). Bring the Swiss bank crime bosses to justice and restore a global financial system based on honesty instead of debt and theft. No bank or corporation must be allowed to be larger abroad than it is in its home country. All relevant Swiss corporations must be broken up accordingly. Why
should the arrogant/nasty/greedy/dishonest Swiss control the world’s money, food, cement, media, trade and football?
52. Why should they be allowed to hire ever more foreigners and corrupt them to participate in defrauding the world?
53. All the world’s major Swiss bank financed/indebted crime syndicates, like the French Boulanger group, Casino/Al Campo group, Leroy Merlin group etc., that sell the mass-produced crap that falls to pieces/breaks down within six months (when clients are sent on a worldwide journey to find a licensed repair shop) treat customers badly by the INSEAD/IMD-indoctrinated staff robots as part of the global dog-eats-dog economic throat-wringing process that the political charlatans call the end of recession.
54. THE SWISS BANKS ARE RE-CREATING A NOTORIOUS, CORRUPT, GLOBAL BATISTA ECONOMY = GLOBALISATION = MASSIVE (DEBT) FINANCING OF MASS-PRODUCTION (destroying small businesses) = AUTOMATION/ROBOTISATION (destroying craftsmanship/skills) = MARKET SATURATION (the recurring boom & bust cycle) = FORCED MASS-CONSUMPTION (to make the rich richer and the poor poorer) = DECEPTIVE/INCITING/DISHONEST/FRAUDULENT DEMAND/NEED CREATION (corrupting global society) = DECEPTIVE/INCITING/DISHONEST/FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING/MARKETING/SELLING (corrupting global ethics) = DESTROYING/POLLUTING/WASTELAYING THE PLANET/BIO-DIVERSITY/NATURAL HABITAT.
55. Stop it now before it is too late! Those sustaining the Swiss banks are directly participating in the global racketeering that destroys the global life support system on Earth.
Equal Earth is a world-wide, non-profit making, religious philosophy and association of friends with a common purpose of truth, justice, free speech, freedom of expression and opposition to ignorance, self-indulgence, political feudalism, bureaucratic oppression, over-proliferation and over-population. Equal Earth stands for equal democratic responsibilities, rising standards and quality of life for all species; renovation, restoration, reforestation and restitution of the natural wildlife habitat within a stable, responsible co-existential balance/equilibrium to sustain our mutual life support system: the planet Earth. EQUAL EARTH stands for less quantum and more values, quality of life for all within a balanced, stable and self-regenerating eco-system that provides sufficient natural habitat for all species to guarantee a peaceful, co-existential, synergetic symbiosis of mutual tolerance. Ye Shall Have Honest Weights and Measures and Respect Limits! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE ON EARTH UNTIL THE HUMANS HAVE MADE PEACE WITH THE GLOBAL ECO-SYSTEM AND ITS BIO-DIVERSITY
Please feel free to quote, copy, reprint or mail content. No Copyright. No fees.
Thank you for emailing us. Unfortunately we are unable to reply due to the vast number of emails received. Our website is under construction.
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
The Biggest Threat To Peace
North Korea 6.7 %
Iraq 6.3 %
The United States 86.9 %
Total Votes Cast: 706842
Check this out...
Redspan admits to false bubble economy he and Bill created.
Here's a chart of who "owns" the Federal Reserve.
A Majority of One
Monday, January 12, 2004
To: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: STOP BAD JUSTICE PROJECT NEWS AND THIS IS THE WEEK TO BE HEARD
Congress returns from the Christmas recess next week and will hold meetings to establish the calendar for the next session. The most important group meeting for JUDICIAL REFORM in American history will occur soon after congress returns. This group called the JUDICIAL ABUSE TASK FORCE was organized by Congressmen Lamar Smith of Texas and Steve Chabot of Ohio and was announced on July 23, 2003. It is important for the office of the judicial abuse task force members hear from citizens that want judicial reform. I will also be sending the signed petitions to the office of Lamar Smith.
The members of the task force are:
Lamar Smith (202) 225 4236
Steve Chabot 225 2216
Todd Akin 225 2561
Marsha Blackburn 225 2811
John Carter 225 3864
John Culberson 225 2571
Mario Diaz-Balart 225 2778
Tom DeLay 225 5951
Tom Feeney 225 2706
Walter Jones 225 3415
Steve King 225 4426
Marilyn Musgrave 225 4676
Joe Wilson 225 2452
When you call, ask the receptionist for the aide to the JUDICIAL ABUSE TASK FORCE. Chances are the aide will not be available but messages can be left on a voice mail. Please indicate that the issue of JUDICIAL ABUSE is of great concern and that you are happy the task force has indicated a willingness to address the issue as it needs to be addressed before more citizens are harmed by judicial abuse and you are looking forward to reading and hearing about the work of the TASK FORCE.
This is truly a great chance for us to make America better, please take a few minutes and call the Congressmen/women to make you voice as a citizen/voter heard. Please e mail me at email@example.com after you call and let me know an overview of the conversation
The radio network that broadcasts the STOP BAD JUSTICE RADIO SHOW Mon.-Thur. at 6 p.m.EST has rcently added a show on CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. This show along with others on JUDICIAL REFORM that are also on CRUSADE RADIO provide great information about what we, as citizens expect and must demand --by voting for responsable representatives-from our government. Please check the crusaderadio schedule for the shows.
Last week the STOP BAD JUSTICE RADIO SHOW was fortunate to have Robert Marlett on as guest 3 times. Mr. Marlett shared his recent successful litigation experience in Federal Court that established standards of search procedurees before property can be invaded by code enforcement officers. Mr. Marlett will be back on the show next Thursday to take calls. The call in phone number will be (559) 734 9465. He also has a web site that has information about his litigation
please ask others to sign the petition and make calls to the above named congressmen/women. Make a little effort to make a BIG DIFFERENCE
Sunday, January 11, 2004
This is a MUST READ! Find it at here, or search google.
(Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in. )
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws."
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 1743 - 1812)
...the economy has been transformed into a guided missile on target.
Mr. Rothchild's Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is "when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you."
Mr. Rothschild had discovered that currency or deposit loan accounts had the required appearance of power that could be used to induce people (inductance, with people corresponding to a magnetic field) into surrendering their real wealth in exchange for a promise of greater wealth (instead of real compensation). They would put up real collateral in exchange for a loan of promissory notes. Mr. Rothschild found that he could issue more notes than he had backing for, so long as he had someone's stock of gold as a persuader to show his customers.
Mr. Rothschild loaned his promissory notes to individual and to governments. These would create overconfidence. Then he would make money scarce, tighten control of the system, and collect the collateral through the obligation of contracts. The cycle was then repeated. These pressures could be used to ignite a war. Then he would control the availability of currency to determine who would win the war. That government which agreed to give him control of its economic system got his support.
Collection of debts was guaranteed by economic aid to the enemy of the debtor. The profit derived from this economic methodology mad Mr. Rothschild all the more able to expand his wealth. He found that the public greed would allow currency to be printed by government order beyond the limits (inflation) of backing in precious metal or the production of goods and services.
Apparent Capital as "Paper" Inductor
In this structure, credit, presented as a pure element called "currency," has the appearance of capital, but is in effect negative capital. Hence, it has the appearance of service, but is in fact, indebtedness or debt. It is therefore an economic inductance instead of an economic capacitance, and if balanced in no other way, will be balanced by the negation of population (war, genocide). The total goods and services represent real capital called the gross national product, and currency may be printed up to this level and still represent economic capacitance; but currency printed beyond this level is subtractive, represents the introduction of economic inductance, and constitutes notes of indebtedness.
War is therefore the balancing of the system by killing the true creditors (the public which we have taught to exchange true value for inflated currency) and falling back on whatever is left of the resources of nature and regeneration of those resources.
Mr. Rothschild had discovered that currency gave him the power to rearrange the economic structure to his own advantage, to shift economic inductance to those economic positions which would encourage the greatest economic instability and oscillation.
The final key to economic control had to wait until there was sufficient data and high-speed computing equipment to keep close watch on the economic oscillations created by price shocking and excess paper energy credits - paper inductance/inflation.
A Majority of One
Thursday, January 08, 2004
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service announced plans Wednesday to cut around 2,400 jobs, mostly clerical, but said it would add nearly as many new positions to go after tax cheats.
IRS Commissioner Mark Everson said a dramatic increase in the number of electronic tax returns means fewer data entry workers are needed to process them.
"By tightening operations, we can devote more people to front-line positions and strengthen tax enforcement activities," Everson said.
Read the entire article here.
Vultures here, and here.
Monday, January 05, 2004
Linked from What Really Happened
From the Online Journal
Excerpts from Commentary: “What we can and must do” by Bev Conover - Online Journal Editor & Publisher:
Collectively, we the people hold the power. But holding the power means nothing if you don't exercise it and it is the exercising of it that the Bush regime and the corporations are bent on preventing you from doing. And by not exercising it, you not only are acquiescing in your own enslavement, but in whatever evil they are bent on perpetrating.
We have a bogus president who used bogus attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon to declare a bogus war on terrorism, and who has rained down death and destruction on two sovereign nations—Afghanistan and Iraq—for bogus reasons. If you let him, his corporate cohorts or even his possible replacement get away with this, they will rain death and destruction down on us and more sovereign nations for more bogus reasons.
We must take Stan Goffﾒs sage advice and immediately draw a line in the sand—and that line is the demand that our troops be brought home now!
The operative word is demand. To be sure, we'll hear excuses—whether they come from Bush, his successor or the Democrats who support illegal wars in the quest for empire—as to why this cannot be done. But we must hold to that demand as the antiwar movement of the Vietnam era did, until we arouse enough Americans to the evil being perpetrated in our name for the benefit of the corporations who want to profit from grabbing other peoples' fossil fuels and rebuilding the infrastructure we destroy, and for the benefit of their political hacks who dream of a global American empire. Profit and empire is what it is all about. This is what the lives of our troops, British troops and the troops of the handful of other nations Bush has bribed and bullied into joining his "coalition of the willing" are being sacrificed for, along with the lives of innocent Iraqis and Afghanis.
Nope, "our" government wouldn't do that to us. But it is "our" government that on the one hand is the world's biggest drug dealer, while on the other hand incarcerates petty drug pushers and users. The CIA uses illicit drug profits to finance all manner of madness, so is it surprising that after being told that the Taliban had curbed opium production in Afghanistan, that opium production is at an all-time high (forgive the pun) now that the US has "liberated" that country? Kind of neat, eh? Neater still are the private fortunes some of America's "best" families made by selling opium to the Chinese (and you thought that was all a British enterprise).
Are you foolish enough to believe that the trashing of our constitution, all the color-coded "terror" alerts, and all the "security" nonsense are really meant to keep us free and safer? Can you not see that this is nothing more than laying the groundwork for the next 9/11 the Bushies may pull in their desperation to hold on to their power and solidify their dictatorship? Did Bush not say several times that things would be easier if this were a dictatorship and he were the dictator? Has General Tommy Franks, now retired, not warned you that in the wake of another 9/11 the constitution (what is left of it) would be no more?
Read the entire article and some of the things you must consider doing here, And if you can see the inversions of reality, then tell everyone you can find! Consider it your duty and your responsibility.
Join Bev Conover, and others, in the leaderless Prosperity Revolution
A Majority of One
Looks like a good rally of support for Dick Simkanin in Ft. Worth Texas today. Plenty of pictures from Doug kenline here, and audio blogs here.
If you were watching Doug Kenline's blogs, you heard that Charlie Beall threw a devastating "gut punch" at Doug Kenline at the "debriefing" yesterday. Listening to Doug's late night audioblogs, I could feel the pain and humiliation. Charlie may as well have thrown the punch at me! And he did really, because I'm a blogger, and it seems Charlie doesn't like We the Bloggers. But Doug doesn't give up easily, and was back at the blog today, and in a small way, justice was served when Charlie got smoked while leaving the courthouse. Too bad Doug didn't get a picture of the event because he was doing an audio blog, but the action was captured live on the audio blog of 1/6/04 at 8:12 PM. Tune in, it's a hoot!
A Majority of One
Sunday, January 04, 2004
Real New Year's resolve
We have been tricked into believing that our virtues (love, compassion, honor, happiness, generosity, intelligence and reason) are to be punished so that our vices (hate, fear, mistrust, greed, jealousy, covetousness, anger, force and brutality) can be rewarded. This trick has been played upon us by taxing authorities in governments because virtue, by nature is self-governing.
Instead of making a mockery of the New Year's Resolution concept by resolving to quit something we won't, resolve instead to view our enemies as teachers; strive to be better than our competition by working harder or producing a better product; be kind and patient to those close to us and resist impulses that prompt us to be unkind or impatient and; strive to leave every place and every situation better for our having been there.
We should always keep in mind that we alone will never change the world. All we can do is become the example we wish others to follow.
From the Editor's Desk:
Sidestepping the machine
Following are a few of the things we do automatically as if we are in training to be mindless members of the dispensable masses:
1. We eat government-approved processed foods
2. We drink and bathe in government-amended (fluoridated, chlorinated) water
3. We take government-recommended vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs
4. We pay government taxes for which we are not liable
5. We watch pro-government TV news and prime time programming
6. We read pro-government newspapers and magazines
7. We cast ballots in state-controlled and manipulated elections
8. We send our children to state schools
9. We use Federal Reserve Notes to buy and sell as if they were money
Let's take a look at how we would be more able to withstand forces intended to mold us into mindlessness if we stopped volunteering ourselves in the above areas:
1. If we ate healthier food our bodies would not accumulate harmful toxic chemicals such as artificial sweeteners, preservatives and flavor enhancers.
2. If we drank and bathed in clean water the cells of our bodies would be able to take in nutrients and eliminate waste properly.
3. If we eat good food and drink clean water and learn the basics of wholistic health, we would have no use for vaccines or pharmaceutical drugs and would not be subject to their chronic and debilitating side effects.
4. If we pay only the taxes for which we are liable we will be more able to improve the quality of our own lives and will not be supporting government policies not consistent with our principles.
5. If we spent our time thinking intelligently and productively we would not waste our time watching the pure idiocy that has become regular TV programming.
6. If we dedicated our reading time to books and magazines that support our beliefs and our interests we wouldn't be concerned about mainstream thinking.
7. If we took responsibility for our own actions we would have little interest in casting votes in electronically-controlled elections because our code of conduct would prevent us from being an accessory to fraud.
8. If we educated our own children or sent them to private schools that teach from perspectives supporting the values we intend to instill in them then we will not be raising our posterity to be mindless tools of government.
9. If we use alternative mediums of exchange such as Liberty Dollars and the barter system we will not be subject to the inflation, debt and regulatory scrutiny associated with the use of Federal Reserve notes.
Non participation is actually much simpler than nonviolent civil disobedience. All that is required to sidestep the machine is to consciously avoid eating and drinking poison; give unto government only that which we are required by law to give; read uplifting and informative material; watch only those things of educational value; teach your children to be moral, self-reliant citizens and; use real money instead of useless paper. (DWH)
Saturday, January 03, 2004
How misconstruction of the monetary powers and disabilities subverted the Founding Fathers’ intent
Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Esq.,
FAME Foundation Scholar
The Rotary Club of New York
March 25th, 2003 at the
Princeton Club, New York, NY
Dr. Lawrence Parks, Executive Director, FAME
(Slightly edited for clarity)
Dr. Lawrence Parks:
Before I introduce Dr. Vieira, I want to spend less than two minutes positioning his topic. Our monetary system is an abomination. It violates almost all of the principles that civilized people hold dear:
• From the Biblical point of view, our monetary system violates the admonitions in Deuteronomy not to tamper with weights and measures, and, as clergymen pointed out after the Civil War, it violates the Eighth Commandment not to steal.
• Under Jewish Law, it violates the gnivas das commandment not to misrepresent.
• From a moral point of view, mindful that our money is legal tender, Salmon Chase, when he was Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in 1869, wrote that the legal tender quality of money is only needed for the purposes of dishonesty.
• Economically, fiat monetary systems such as ours have been collapsing for nearly 1,200 years wiping out savings and promises of future payments, such as pensions and annuities. There have been no successes.
• From a scientific viewpoint, Isaac Newton put the kabaach on fiat money at the end of the 17th century when he declared that such money would have no defined unit of measure. That is, our money has nothing to tie it to reality. It is part of the spiritual world. Today, economists describe money as an “illusion.”
• In terms of personal relationships, our monetary system violates the sanctity of contracts, because one does not know what will be the value of future payments. That is, it violates the notion of keeping promises, which is the glue that holds civilization together.
• Now comes Dr. Edwin Vieira who teaches that our monetary system violates the Rule of Law, something that we all hold dear and that our politicians give lip service to. Particularly, he teaches that it violates the supreme law of our land: the Constitution.
There is no one better qualified to talk to us about this issue than Ed Vieira. A Harvard trained attorney with a doctorate in chemistry, also from Harvard, Ed is the world’s most foremost authority about the role of our Constitution as it relates to money.
He is also one of our country’s most eminent constitutional attorneys, having brought four cases that were accepted by the Supreme Court and having won three of them. Those of you who are practicing attorneys know what an extraordinary record this is.
Ed’s work came to my attention by accident in the early 1980s. I was at a dinner party sitting next to one Richard Solyom, who at that time was one of Ed’s legal clients. It was Dick Solyom who first gave me a copy of Pieces of Eight: The Monetary Powers and Disabilities of the United States Constitution, which was the outgrowth of a case that Ed had argued on Solyom’s behalf. That book was 300 pages and made a very tight case, I thought at the time.
During the last six years, Ed has rewritten Pieces of Eight. Now it is 1,700 pages with 6,000 citations. When he sent me an early bound draft, which was then just one volume, Ed asked me if I thought many people would read it. I told him that I didn’t think many people would lift it.
While reading such a large specialized book may seem like a daunting task, please know that Ed is a very talented writer. There are large sections that read like an adventure story. Pieces of Eight is beautifully written and impeccably researched. It is a true masterpiece.
To get a taste for Ed’s writings, I have brought a few complimentary copies of his essay “The Forgotten Role of the Constitution in Monetary Law,” which appeared in the Texas Review of Law & Politics. There are also several of his essays on the FAME.org website. We are most grateful that Ed has taken time from his busy schedule to travel up from Manassas to speak to us.
Will you please join me, and give a very warm Rotary Welcome to Dr. Edwin Vieira.
Dr. Edwin Vieira:
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. It’s my pleasure to be here all the way from Manassas, Virginia, the very backwater of civilization. It’s outside of Washington. My topic is the monetary powers and disabilities of our Constitution; what the government may do, and what it may not do with respect to coinage, currency, credit, and banking.
Now these, to put it bluntly, are not common knowledge. They’re not common knowledge among lay people, and they’re not common knowledge among lawyers. Indeed, in my experience, very few people can talk intelligently about this subject.
You may ask, “So what? Isn’t this a matter that’s really best left to Congress, and the Treasury, and the Federal Reserve, and the Supreme Court, and so forth; the legal and political elite?” Well, I could give you a number of very important reasons why that is not the case, why this is a vitally important subject to you. I could talk about economic reasons, the fundamental one being that a free market functions most efficiently and most fairly when the market determines the quality and the quantity of money that’s being used.
I could talk about political reasons: that throughout history we have seen again and again the instability, the turbulence, in fact the self-destructive tendencies of political systems in which politicians and special-interest groups exercise the power to control or manipulate the purchasing power of money.
Today I could give you geostrategic reasons, because one could easily work out a theory whereby Islamic Fundamentalists, if they understood what they were doing, could strike at the Great Satan by attacking the fragile foundations of our monetary and banking system. I’m not going to tell you about that, because I don’t want to give aid and comfort to the enemy.
I shall touch only on the legal reasons why monetary powers and disabilities are of vital importance. I want to emphasize at the outset that this is not a matter of my opinion or my views. This has nothing to do with personalities or subjective ideas. It’s a matter of what the Constitution provides. That is a matter of historical investigation and understanding from which objective results can be obtained.
I know it’s a little hard work, as Larry pointed out, to read Pieces of Eight. I had to be purer than Caesar’s wife. Everything has been documented. The reason I did that was to show people that everything can be documented. There is nothing in the book that comes from my pen. It comes from the pen of the Founding Fathers. It comes from the pen of the Supreme Court. It comes from the pen of the people that keep the Congressional records. This is all a historical matter.
My reason for getting into this subject is that I’ve always viewed the legal perspective as being the most important aspect of the problem. Why? Because the legal framework in any society is going to have a controlling, a directive, at least an important influence on what happens economically. A society that is based upon freedom of contract and private property is going to have a different set of economic outcomes than a society that is based on a Stalinesque model of central planning. The legal system has a tremendous effect on the economy.
I’d like to make a point here. The government of the United States has never violated anyone’s constitutional rights. Did you know that? The government of the United States will never violate anyone constitutional rights, because it cannot violate anyone’s constitutional rights. The reason for that is: The government of the United States is that set of actions by public officials that are consistent with the Constitution. Outside of its constitutional powers, the government of the United States has no legitimacy. It has no authority; and, it really even has no existence. It is what lawyers call a legal fiction. I give you the famous case Norton v. Shelby County, when they were thinking straight about these issues: 1886. The Court said: “An unconstitutional act is not a law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties. It is, in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.” And that applies to any governmental action outside of the Constitution.
Our present constitutional system, with respect to money and banking, is oxymoronic, because in fact, for a very long time, with respect to coinage, currency, credit, and banking, the political class and the judicial class have not conformed to the Constitution. In the grand scheme of things, there are legal consequences that follow from not adhering to constitutional powers and disabilities, especially constitutional disabilities.
What is the genius of, the condition sine qua non, for a free society? It’s limited government, right? A totalitarian society is one in which the government claims all power; there is no freedom that the government doesn’t allow. There’s always a certain interstitial amount of freedom even in totalitarian society. Remember 1984, Winston Smith? There was a little place in his apartment where he could hide from the telescreen, right? And write his memoirs.
So interstitially, even a totalitarian society can’t control everything; but it states, in principle, its right to do so. What are the defining characteristics of a limited government? They are its disabilities; what it does not have legal authority to do. Look at the First Amendment. Everyone’s familiar with the First Amendment. What does it do? It guarantees freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom of religion.
But how does it do that? I quote: “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press” et cetera. “Congress shall make no law;” that’s a statement of an absence of power. That’s a statement of a disability. The problem we’ve had in the monetary system is there has been an increasing misuse of Congress’ monetary powers, and an increasing disregard of Congress’ monetary disabilities; and not only in this particular field, of course, in many other fields. But what’s happened in the area of money and banking exemplifies, and in many instances, is the source of what’s happened in other areas.
I can divide this degeneration essentially into two categories. One is the application of the so-called “theory of the Living Constitution.” The other is the overextension of Congressional powers, or the assertion of powers the Congress doesn’t have. Many people may be familiar with the “Living Constitution.” This is the idea that the meaning of the Constitution has to change with the times. The Founding Fathers lived in the horse-and-buggy era. We live in the spaceship era. Obviously, the Constitution has to somehow evolve intellectually to deal with those changes. In effect, this reduces the Constitution to whatever the politically powerful find it expedient to mean from time to time. You could call that “situation law.” I call it “Sante Fe law.” They railroad their ideas through, and they expect us to accept it on faith.
Let me give you an example, the key example in the monetary field. Basic question: “What is a dollar?” Interesting question: “What is a dollar?” That’s the unit of our currency. What is it? Well, if you ask most people, some of them would pull one out these things, a little Sacagawea coin. “This is a dollar.” Or more likely they would probably pull out one of these, a George Washington Federal Reserve Note, and say, “This is a dollar.” And if you asked that person, “Well, why is this thing a dollar?” he or she would probably say, “Well, it’s because Congress says so,” or “the Treasury says so,” or “the Federal Reserve System says so,” or “the Supreme Court says so”—begging the question of whether Congress, the Treasury, the Federal Reserve, or the Supreme Court has the authority to say so. Is this simply a matter of raw power?
Let’s have a quick reality check. I have some learning aids here. Here’s a card that says, “One cow.” Is this a cow? Next step: here’s a card that says, “By order of Congress: one cow.” Is this a cow? You’re getting the picture, aren’t you? Here we go, the next step: “By order of the Federal Livestock Board: one cow.” And then the final absurdity: “By order of the Federal Livestock Board: one cow. This is legal tender for all debts public and private.” You don’t have to be a farmer to understand the meaning of this little demonstration.
Let’s take it to another level. “One dollar.” Is it a dollar? “By order of Congress: one dollar.” “By order of the Federal Reserve Board: one dollar.” “By order of the Federal Reserve Board: one dollar. This is legal tender for all debts public and private.” Do you follow this? This is kindergarten material. As the Gershwins told us in Porgy and Bess, “it ain’t necessarily so” simply because someone writes it on a piece of paper.
Where do we look to find Congress’ powers and disabilities in this regard? Well, I guess you look in the Constitution. The Constitution actually mentions the word “dollar” in Article One, Section Nine, Clause One, the famous slave tax provision, that provided a tax or duty might be imposed on the importation of slaves, not exceeding ten dollars for each person. Do you think that was important at the time? It was one of the provisions that was put in as part of the compromise between the Southern slave-owning states and the Northern states. If something like that hadn’t been put in, the Constitution probably would never have been ratified by all the original colonies.
It’s also found in the Seventh Amendment, the word “dollars”: “In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved.” Do you think that was important to those people at that time? Trial by jury was known in that era as the palladium of British liberty, going back to Magna Carta. Do you think those people knew what the word “dollar” meant? Do you think they thought it meant this? [holding up a Federal Reserve Note] It must have had an accepted meaning at that time.
The proponents of the “Living Constitution” will say: “That time has passed, and now we have Congress, the Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the Supreme Court, whatever, to make a new determination”—of course begging the question of whether the definition of the “dollar” can be changed. I want to give you what I think is a conclusive analogy on this point.
If you read the Constitution, you’ll find the word “year” used. For instance: “The House of Representatives shall be composed of members chosen every second year by the people of the United States.” “The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the legislature, for six years.” If the meaning of “dollar” can be changed by Congress, why can’t the meaning of “year” be changed?
The principle is exactly the same. Yet we all know that if the Congress passed a statute, and the Supreme Court upheld it, saying that for constitutional purposes the word “year” will no longer mean three hundred and sixty-five days, but seven hundred and thirty days, or fourteen hundred and sixty days, or some arbitrary number, they would he howled down in hoots of ridicule. No one in this country would accept that. In fact, even we the people, amending the Constitution as we can do under Article Five, could not change the true definition of the word “year.” We could change the term of the Representative to something other than two years, the Senator to something other than six years; but we could not amend the Constitution to say that a “year” is something other than what it is. We cannot fly in the face of astronomical reality. Well, if it’s obvious for the word “year,” why isn’t it just as obvious for the word “dollar”?
You all know what the word “year” means in its astronomical significance, and therefore you know what it means in its constitutional significance. And if you knew what the word “dollar” meant in its historical significance, you would know what it meant, or what it means, in its constitutional sense. What did that word mean to the Founding Fathers? It certainly didn’t mean the Sacagawea dollar. It meant this: the Spanish milled dollar. [holding up a coin] And not just in the late 1700s.
The Spanish milled dollar was made the unit or standard for all foreign silver coins in the American colonies in 1704 by Queen Anne (there was a Parliamentary statute in 1707). It was made the standard for the United States by the Continental Congress under the Articles of Confederation, before the Constitution was even written. So in fact the dollar preceded the writing of the Constitution. It preceded the ratification of the Constitution. It preceded the first Congress, the first President, the first Supreme Court, the Federal Reserve Board, and everything else. Do you think it might be independent of all those things, having preceded them?
As a historical fact, the dollar is independent of the Constitution. The father of the dollar, in our system, was Thomas Jefferson. He was the one who proposed it to the Continental Congress. In the first government under the Constitution, Jefferson was Secretary of State, and Alexander Hamilton was Secretary of the Treasury. They didn’t agree on very much, if anything, except this: They both agreed on the monetary system. The Federalists and the Anti-federalists were in complete agreement. And what did Congress and the Treasury do in 1792 with the first coinage act? They went out to determine what the value of this “dollar” was.
How did they do that? They went to the marketplace. In what we would call statistical analysis, they collected a large sampling of Spanish milled dollars that were circulating, and they did a chemical analysis of them to determine on average how much silver they contained. This appears in the Coinage Act of 1792 where they wrote: “The Dollar or Unit shall be of the value of a Spanish milled dollar as the same is now current,” that is, running in the market, “to wit, three hundred and seventy-one and one-quarter grains of silver.”
Now you know something that 99.999% of Americans do not know, and probably a higher percentage of lawyers. The “dollar” is a silver coin containing three hundred and seventy-one and one-quarter grains of silver—and it cannot be changed by constitutional amendment, definitionally, any more than the term “year” can. And yet, as I mentioned before, if you ask the average person what a dollar is, he’ll probably hold this thing up. [holding up a Federal Reserve Note] Is there something wrong here? Do we see some kind of cognitive dissonance when we have a problem with this? I should hope so.
The second area in which the misuse of monetary powers and the disregard for monetary disabilities has corrupted the Constitution, as I said before, is the overextension of powers. I won’t go into these in great detail. If you look at the “Necessary and Proper” clause, which has been wildly expanded to give fantastic powers to Congress, what is the foundational case for that expansion? It’s usually cited to be McCulloch v. Maryland in 1819. What was that case about? It was about the Bank of the United States. It was a money case.
If we go to the doctrine of “Emergency Powers,” which is having a great uplift today, for obvious reasons, what was the foundational case that put that doctrine on the constitutional map? It was Knox vs. Lee, the legal tender cases brought after the Civil War. If we go to the doctrine of “Aggregate Powers,” the doctrine that says, “You can take a little here and a little there and kind of sum them all up, so that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts,” again we go back to the Knox case, a monetary case.
What’s very interesting is to read a dissenting opinion by Justice Stephen Field, the only Justice on the Supreme Court who had the integrity to dissent in every legal tender case that he heard. He wrote a dissenting opinion in Dooley vs. Smith, in 1872. He wrote, “The arguments in favor of the constitutionality of legal tender paper currency tend directly to break down the barriers which separate a government of limited powers from a government resting in the unrestrained will of Congress. Those limitations must be preserved, or our government will inevitably drift from the system established by our Fathers into a vast, centralized, and consolidated government.”
You notice he was not talking specifically about the monetary powers. He wasn’t saying that these arguments would lead to the monetary powers being unrestrained. It was destroying the concept of limited government. “The arguments in favor of the constitutionality of legal tender paper currency tend directly to break down the barriers which separate a government of limited powers from a government resting in the unrestrained will of Congress.” How do you define, or how would you characterize, a government resting in the unrestrained will of Congress, or any other political body? It is by definition a totalitarian government.
The philosopher Richard Weaver, and I’m sure you’re familiar with this statement that he made, said, “Ideas have consequences.” He could have gone further than that. He could have said that bad ideas, once they are politicized, almost inevitably generate crises and catastrophes. If we look throughout American history, we will see that failures of various unconstitutional currency and banking situations, and we’ve had different ones over different periods, have inevitably led to crises and catastrophes. Pre-Civil War, we had a series of cycle collapses (they called them panics in those days), which were brought about by the unstable system of state banks and, to a certain extent, by the national banks that Congress created, the two Banks of the United States.
If you go into the Civil War, you have the crisis of massive inflation that was caused by the emission of the greenbacks, and then the tremendous political controversy over the continuation or the termination of paper money inflationism. Then we come to the Federal Reserve System. Some people here may know of the arguments that were made in favor of the Federal Reserve System. It would have an elastic currency. Through scientific management of the monetary system, depressions would be eliminated. There would be stability in the banking system. What happened?
The Federal Reserve System was there when the greatest banking collapse in American history occurred, in 1932-1933, and in what was called the Great Depression of the 1930s. In that period what happened? The Roosevelt New Deal. What were the powers they were screaming for? Emergency powers. You’ll find that written into many statutes, e.g., The Emergency Banking Act of 1933. You should pay attention to the title, The Emergency Banking Act of 1933, and the “Aggregate Powers” doctrine. It’s been all downhill since then.
I will not say, and I doubt that anyone could say, or defend the idea, that if the constitutional monetary system had been strictly enforced throughout American history there would have been no economic crises, because we all know that economic crises are not caused solely by bad monetary and banking arrangements. But, as sure as I am standing here, I can say that if the Constitution had been observed during that period, there would have been none of the crises that did in fact occur. They would have been essentially impossible, bringing me back to the point I made earlier about the primacy of law.
How should that have been done? Well, Americans would have had to understand and enforce their Constitution. You notice I say Americans, not the Congress or the Supreme Court, because who is the final arbiter of this document? [holding a copy of the Constitution] It is not Congress, and it is not the Supreme Court. It is “we the people.” Read the thing. How does it start? “We the people do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States”; not “we the politicians,” not “we the judges.” Those people are the agents of the people. We the people are the principals.
The doctrine is very clear that, being the principals, we are the Constitution’s ultimate interpreters and enforcers. You don’t have to take my word for it. Let’s go back to the Founding Fathers, if I can find the right place. [referring to a book]
The Founding Fathers were profound students of law and political philosophy. Their mentor in that era was William Blackstone, who wrote Blackstone’s Commentaries, probably the most widely read legal treatise of its time, certainly here in the United States. What did Blackstone write about this subject? He wrote, “Whenever a question arises between the society at large and any magistrate vested with powers originally delegated by that society, it must be decided by the voice of the society itself; there is not upon earth any other tribunal to resort to.”
We the people are the Constitution’s ultimate interpreters. But we all know that no people leads itself. Every people, for whatever reason, needs leadership. I look out on you people here today. You are representatives, or a cross-section, if you will, of this country’s elite. I don’t say that to be flattering. I don’t say that to be patronizing. In fact, I’m a messenger who, in a sense, is bringing you some bad news, because the American people out there have to depend on people like you in here, and others like you, for leadership. There’s a very simple reason for that. There’s no one else. Therefore, here’s the bad news: it ultimately is your responsibility to find out what your Constitution means with respect to monetary powers and disabilities, and then to do something about it, before history takes the opportunity out of your hands, and we all suffer the consequences.
Larry Parks, Executive Director
Box 625, FDR Station
New York, NY 10150-0625
REPENT OR BE DESTOYED!
A Majority of One